Announcement

Collapse

NOTICE: SAVE IMPORTANT POSTS

We will be moving to a new forum within a week. Please save the contents of posts that you wish to re-create.
See more
See less

My Other Account Blocked !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Other Account Blocked !

Hello, here I can not sign in with my other account, even after several times put the password by email, it always tells me "Wrong Password".

I receive the email, I recovering well a new pass word but after, trying to connect, it always puts me "Wrong Password".

I have more powers and xats on this account.

Thank you for doing your best.

You must be entering it incorrectly. Did you receive the "Password Updated" message after resetting your password?
    xatiD: 45200216

Comment

Originally posted by ThePackGFX View Post
      Hello, here I can not sign in with my other account, even after several times put the password by email, it always tells me "Wrong Password".

I receive the email, I recovering well a new pass word but after, trying to connect, it always puts me "Wrong Password".

I have more powers and xats on this account.

Thank you for doing your best.
      Dear user,

Try to set a password of 10 digits.
      Ikor (585981826)-
      @_ikor

Comment

Hello,

Do you have any symbols in your password? Your password either needs to be Alphabetical, or numerical, or both combined. If you have symbols they will not work.
        xNick (6960969)

Comment

Hello,

Make sure your caps are off, and you are typing the password correctly with out any symbols.

I would also encourage you to type the new password slowly so don't make mistakes.
          xFruits

Comment

Originally posted by Champ
            You are either continuing to type the password wrong even when it was updated or you are including symbols on your password which is blocking it from working. Also you have to login from the link in your email or it will not work so make sure you are doing That. You might want to try a different browser then resend the lost password email then try again
            Originally posted by Nick Xat View Post
            Hello,

Do you have any symbols in your password? Your password either needs to be Alphabetical, or numerical, or both combined. If you have symbols they will not work.

Originally posted by Fruits View Post
            Hello,

Make sure your caps are off, and you are typing the password correctly with out any symbols.

I would also encourage you to type the new password slowly so don't make mistakes.

Passwords that are not alphanumeric work fine when logging in.

The only time your password needs to be alphanumeric is when using the trade application.
            xatiD: 45200216

Comment

If you set the new password and it says wrong password after, you must be entering the wrong password.. Try logging in using your email address as the username instead.

Comment

Hello ThePackGFX,

As a solution to the issue that you are experiencing with your password, here is a solution that you may want to try.

1) Reset your password using the "Forgot Your Password" link.
                2) Once you receive the link in your e-mail, open the link.
                3) Open notepad and type in your new password and be sure there are no spaces before OR after the password as these would count as extra characters.
                4) Copy the new password from your Notepad and paste it into the New and Confirm New password field.

I hope this helps but as my passed years of technical support, this has always been a great tip to ensure there are no mispellings and that there are no spelling errors.

If you need anymore help, let us know.

Thanks,
                Josh
                You may find me at xat.com/badabradio

Comment

Yes, I've been doing your art, copy the password in "Notepad".

And it's still not working.

I think its just hacked my account, it was connecting with my other account on a computer and then another IP.

I change the password mod. For he can no longer access my account.
                  I try to connect and it is from here that since this appears to me "Wrong Password".

Cordially. Eddie.

Comment

Yes, I've been doing your art, copy the password in "Notepad".

And it's still not working.

I think its just hacked my account, it was connecting with my other account on a computer and then another IP.

I change the password mod. For he can no longer access my account.
                    I try to connect and it is from here that since this appears to me "Wrong Password".

Cordially. Eddie.

Very strange. I say it may be something a Xat volunteer may have to handle this issue, but hopefully your able to get some help from other suggestions.
                    You may find me at xat.com/badabradio

Comment

help me please !

Comment

help me please !
                        Dear,

You're putting the password wrongly. Try set a password of 10-digit (ranging between numbers and letters)
                        If you do not have access to your account, try to recover your email. to change the password again.
                        If you finally did all the steps, and really does not work. (as said Spell). If this fails, then you need to open a ticket.

Remember the rule to set the password:

(At least 6 letters, case sensitive, 0-9,A-Z,a-z only)
                        Ikor (585981826)-
                        @_ikor

Comment

help me please !
                          You are entering the wrong password. There is no other explanation for this.

Comment

Working...
                          X