Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you make the info thing appear. I'm being told <inf7 and an arrow but nothing is happening

Also > is not working

Comment

[enter_title_here]

True, works then.

But I got another question related to the info thingy: Is it possible to post the lock symbol? (The one, which appears by posting a private message.)
      And if yes, what do you have to type in?

Greeds,
      Bird-Kid

[EDIT]
      Seems the post above mine was deleted..

Comment

The > isn't working again for me. I've tried with enter and the chat's enter button. Also can I get the code to post the Admin, Mod, offline, banned/ignored, and member person. Sorta like the green man?

Comment

[enter_title_here]

Originally posted by LockandLoad12345
          The > isn't working again for me. I've tried with enter and the chat's enter button. Also can I get the code to post the Admin, Mod, offline, banned/ignored, and member person. Sorta like the green man?
          Exactly.. the ">" isn't working.. neither by pressing 'enter' on the keyboard, not by hitting the 'send message'-button.

Btw: I think there is no way to type the admin, mod etc. symbols, as they r not needed in any info messages. The 'member' symbol (with the link to edit ur profile) occurs in the "How to change your name" info message.

And another guess by myself (pls correct my if i'm wrong!):
          I suppose the xat community doesn't want us to post info etc. symbols (e.g. to write "<inf7> I have kicked myself for no reasons"). Reasons why I suppose that is, that the '>' isn't working in any ways (clearly no 'accident'), and a previous post was deleted saying how to post the '>' character (though is method it's working anymore)..

Comment

Bernard those arent for Xat,there for MSN messeger and other messegers ECT.

Comment

How's about...

A nerd face? I would love a nerd smilie! That would be so awesome in a completely nerdy way!

Comment

New Smilie?

Hey, I was wondering if we Pagans could get a pentagram smilie, that would rock. Thanks.

Comment

A little pentagram? Y'all found the Anarchy symbol, how hard could a little Pagan love be?

Comment

To make it fair...

Originally posted by Link_The_Mystic View Post
                    A little pentagram? Y'all found the Anarchy symbol, how hard could a little Pagan love be?
                    If he gets a pentagram, I get a Jesus fish, Jews get a star, and mormons get a planet.

Comment

Its up: (NRD)

also (BBY) and (RFL)

Chris.

Originally posted by nikkitoni View Post
                      A nerd face? I would love a nerd smilie! That would be so awesome in a completely nerdy way!

Comment

Good ideas!

Originally posted by nikkitoni View Post
                        If he gets a pentagram, I get a Jesus fish, Jews get a star, and mormons get a planet.

Comment

it would be cool if u could make a smilie what looks really bored
                          Last edited by buff07; Oct 10th, 2007, 02:55 PM.

Comment

I need help / Great idea

I wish to know some secret smilies! Also i think that it would be a good idea if you guys could create a set of smilies that have phrases!!

PS) If anyone has suggestions or any input you can contact me at www.Xat.com/WebkinzWorldLovers

THANKS!!!

Look for COWLOVER595
                            Last edited by Ilovecows; Oct 10th, 2007, 07:10 PM. Reason: I messed up agian

Comment

New smiley request

Batty the vampire smiley:
                              http://img9.pimp-my-profile.com/i116...4f6d3ff711.gif thats the link. thanks boss.
                              Last edited by AddictuzzAUTHOR; Oct 26th, 2007, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Request New Smiley

Hi boss this is the 2nd one smiley i want to request. thanks in advance.

http://img9.pimp-my-profile.com/i116...61d6cd1f76.png

Comment

Working...
                                X