Announcement

Collapse

NOTICE: SAVE IMPORTANT POSTS

We will be moving to a new forum within a week. Please save the contents of posts that you wish to re-create.
See more
See less

Problem system 26

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem system 26

Hi everyone,i have this problem system 26 from 7 month i sent ticket but nothing solution,i can't buy xats,days,powers.I have buy xats with paysafecard but don't work i xats have not arrived,I can not wait more month on this problem Please someone from xat support sent to admin my problem the id is : protectionnnn (154774750)
    Support Albania Albania Xat

System problem (26): The recipient of your transfer has a transfer block.

Open a ticket and ask for help.
    Micheal (71567782)
    If you need help with anything, feel free to message me either here or on Xat.

Comment

the best thing i can say is did u log out and back in thats the best i can come up with but can be usefull at times

Comment

Originally posted by Micheal View Post
        System problem (26): The recipient of your transfer has a transfer block.

Open a ticket and ask for help.
        i sent ticket but nothing solution

Originally posted by mmmmmdonut View Post
        the best thing i can say is did u log out and back in thats the best i can come up with but can be usefull at times
        Don't work i have this problem with 7 month

Comment

Keep asking them
          Micheal (71567782)
          If you need help with anything, feel free to message me either here or on Xat.

Comment

Chances are your ticket is in payment department. Our end of support isn't backed up far. Reply to your ticket or open a new one.
            Perhaps better yet.........purchase a game card.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisss View Post
              Chances are your ticket is in payment department. Our end of support isn't backed up far. Reply to your ticket or open a new one.
              Perhaps better yet.........purchase a game card.
              So if I buy days and still xats,the problem is resolved?
              Last edited by Biondi; Nov 30th, 2010, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Today i have buy xats and days but i days and xats have not arrived this is the photo who i have buy xats and days Please someone moderator send my problem to admin

Comment

Biondi try doing what Chrisss said... she mentioned to either reply to the ticket you made before OR make a new ticket under the Help topic: Payment Problems so that they can further help you. OK?
                  ~Every moment is an experience~

Comment

The problem is risolved from 42 thanks guys i spoke today with 42 the thread can close.

Comment

Working...
                    X