Announcement

Collapse

NOTICE: SAVE IMPORTANT POSTS

We will be moving to a new forum within a week. Please save the contents of posts that you wish to re-create.
See more
See less

Problem system 26

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Problem system 26

    Hi everyone,i have this problem system 26 from 7 month i sent ticket but nothing solution,i can't buy xats,days,powers.I have buy xats with paysafecard but don't work i xats have not arrived,I can not wait more month on this problem Please someone from xat support sent to admin my problem the id is : protectionnnn (154774750)
    Support Albania Albania Xat

  • #2
    System problem (26): The recipient of your transfer has a transfer block.

    Open a ticket and ask for help.
    Micheal (71567782)
    If you need help with anything, feel free to message me either here or on Xat.

    Comment


    • #3
      the best thing i can say is did u log out and back in thats the best i can come up with but can be usefull at times

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Micheal View Post
        System problem (26): The recipient of your transfer has a transfer block.

        Open a ticket and ask for help.
        i sent ticket but nothing solution

        Originally posted by mmmmmdonut View Post
        the best thing i can say is did u log out and back in thats the best i can come up with but can be usefull at times
        Don't work i have this problem with 7 month
        Support Albania Albania Xat

        Comment


        • #5
          Keep asking them
          Micheal (71567782)
          If you need help with anything, feel free to message me either here or on Xat.

          Comment


          • #6
            Chances are your ticket is in payment department. Our end of support isn't backed up far. Reply to your ticket or open a new one.
            Perhaps better yet.........purchase a game card.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by chrisss View Post
              Chances are your ticket is in payment department. Our end of support isn't backed up far. Reply to your ticket or open a new one.
              Perhaps better yet.........purchase a game card.
              So if I buy days and still xats,the problem is resolved?
              Last edited by Biondi; Nov 30th, 2010, 04:20 PM.
              Support Albania Albania Xat

              Comment


              • #8
                Today i have buy xats and days but i days and xats have not arrived this is the photo who i have buy xats and days Please someone moderator send my problem to admin
                Support Albania Albania Xat

                Comment


                • #9
                  Biondi try doing what Chrisss said... she mentioned to either reply to the ticket you made before OR make a new ticket under the Help topic: Payment Problems so that they can further help you. OK?
                  ~Every moment is an experience~

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The problem is risolved from 42 thanks guys i spoke today with 42 the thread can close.
                    Support Albania Albania Xat

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X