You may be wondering why you would want to reset your cookies?
Resetting your cookies will give you a random 9 digit ID up to date with the newest IDs.
This means that you cannot get any lower than 8 digits with newid.
1. Go to the chat you would like to reset your ID on. (Example: xat.com/Help )
2. Right click the chat with your mouse.
3. You will have 3 options that pop up, make sure you click settings (Example: http://prntscr.com/9qls1)
4.Then you will see another box with a few options, drag the bar to none ( all the way to the left) (Example: http://prntscr.com/9qlut)
5. Then you will lastly have 2 options to click cancel or ok, click OK. (Example: http://prntscr.com/9qlwi)
6. Refresh the chat in the top right corner of your webpage. (Example: http://prntscr.com/9qlxu)
7. Next you will be on a black chat will a white box, click allow.
8. Check your ID and you will now have a new identification code.
**If you would like to register the account, type register in main and click it.**
Important things to know!
-You will not loose anything from your old account if you register, you will just have 2 accounts.
-You need to use a new email.
-Your friends list will disappear from the old to new account.
-You will also need a new regname/shortname.
TO GET BACK TO YOUR OLD ACCOUNT GO TO XAT.COM/LOGIN