xat  

Thread: Lost xats and days?

Default Lost xats and days?

I transfered 38k and 29 days to my new account but when I transfered it showed I had nothing. So I re logged in and it still showed that I had nothing. I re logged into my other account and it didn't have anything either. So I don't know what's going on or how to fix it.
    AgoniZe (300007411)

You can try to clear your cache on your browser then re login to the account you transferred your xats/days to. If that doesn't work then try a different browser then try to re login to the account. If it still doesn't work, try to increase your storage to unlimited then re login. It doesn't appear you were scammed or you were phished because it was your accounts and you didn't click any link
    Champ (75823754)

Still shows 0 xats and days on both accounts after I tried all of that
    AgoniZe (300007411)

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderAntStudios View Post
    Still shows 0 xats and days on both accounts after I tried all of that
    It is a possibility that you might have been phished and when you traded to the other account everything was gone or it could be a glitch causing it nothing to show. You can read this http://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php/Phishing

Also, you might want to create a ticket regarding this issue then at xat.com/ticket but you need to be a paid user meaning you had to have bought your xats/days
    Champ (75823754)

Well I know I wasn't phished and I'm not a paid user so does that mean there's nothing I can do?
    AgoniZe (300007411)

You need to open a ticket about the situation at http://xat.com/Ticket If you are unable to open a ticket, private message Spell or Brian with your xat ID and email address for further assistance.
    Sean (6900000)

I will no longer use this account. New account is http://community.xat.com/member.php?68300-Sean69

Well I know I wasn't phished and I'm not a paid user so does that mean there's nothing I can do?
    Then, just like what sean said, You have to wait till spell or brian looks at this thread so you can private them with the correct information to create a ticket for you, or you can private message spell or brian and give them the information that way to create a ticket
    Champ (75823754)

Have you got any reply or have you not sent any messages yet?

Kimi (231304167)

Can you try to restart your computer and then attempt to login to the account? If they still haven't arrived to your account you will need to contact a volunteer via private message with the account ID/registered username of both the account so they can see what the issue is.

Contact me via private message and I'll get a ticket opened for you about this.