xat  

Thread: How to make a profit V1.

Cool How to make a profit V1.

Hey,Today I'm gonna show you how to make a profit! First of all if you have no xats, I suggest you go to xat.com/xat42 and buy a 5 or $10 Ugc card. Or if you cannot maybe ask a friend for a loan. Once you have xats go to xattrade. Look at the prices people are selling powers for. If you see alot of people who want a particular power and nobody is selling it. You can buy it and sell it for more than it is worth because so many people want it they will bid more for it. Also if a new power comes out that is limited grab as many as you can. Imagine a new power came out for 200 xats. If you bought one and there all sold it within an hour in trade it could go up atleast 100 xats! Now thats with 1 if you had bought 5 you would have made 500 xats profit ! So always try snatch as many as you can. Also when new test powers are released that could be 100 xats you can get them off volunteers and sold them for up to a few thousand!. Also if you go to fairtrade and look at a power it will say ex: 175-200. Try and buy it for 175 and sell for 200 if you keep doing that you make 25 xats profit each time!. And last but not least you can sell days for 13.5 xats or so and if you sell a hundred of them you make profit. Thats how you make profit on xat ! . Comment if you like it - Zuhnny

Note* When profiting with limited powers it depends on how many powers being released. If it is a few amount of powers, you should grab as much as you can due to the demand being high. If a lot of powers released, I wouldn't grab as much because the demand won't be as high since a lot of users have the power.
    Low quantity + More people willing to offer higher = Profit
    Last edited by Zuhnny; 07-24-2012 at 05:16 PM.

Awesome, this is a GREAT guide-ish tutorial.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuhnny View Post
    [B]Also if a new power comes out that is limited grab as many as you can.
    It depends on how many powers being released. If it is a few amount of powers, you should grab as much as you can due to the demand being high. If a lot of powers released, I wouldn't grab as much because the demand won't be as high since a lot of users have the power.
    Low quantity + More people willing to offer higher = Profit

Nice tutorial though.
    xatiD: 45200216

Yeah thanks i'l add that, you always were the king of profit :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Zuhnny View Post
    Yeah thanks i'l add that, you always were the king of profit :'(
    No problem and Haha, thanks.
    xatiD: 45200216