xat  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Changing Chatroom Text Colour's

Talking Changing Chatroom Text Colour's

what xat needs is a thing where you can change the chatroom's text colour, it's up to you if you think it shoul'd be for subsciber's only of now, but when chats have dark backgrounds it's hard to see texts and they shoul'd be able to change that and maybe even change the text in there names too ! please comment and post below with your feedback if you think it's a good idea or not.
    Go to fexo.co.uk For Radio, Forums, Chat, Downloads, games with highscore system, Advertisment and much more!

My Xat Names:
    FusionCast (70709339)
    Stevoooooo (1325347)

-яαη∂σмgυу- Guest

This is actually not a very bad Idea. We need a bit more advantages in being Subscribed other than the Icons Changes. We could have our own font and/or own text color.

Banned[Alan] Guest

Quote Originally Posted by -***1103;***945;***951;***8706;***963;***1084;g***965;***1091;- View Post
    This is actually not a very bad Idea. We need a bit more advantages in being Subscribed other than the Icons Changes. We could have our own font and/or own text color.
    You can already use different fonts, by going to messletters then typing in a sentence, and copying the letters..But, the color change would be a good idea.

Thumbs up

Yeah, everybody knows about changing font styles, but it's impossible to change colour, and this woul'd benefit many chats !
    Go to fexo.co.uk For Radio, Forums, Chat, Downloads, games with highscore system, Advertisment and much more!

My Xat Names:
    FusionCast (70709339)
    Stevoooooo (1325347)

-яαη∂σмgυу- Guest

I'm talking about the chat font. Not your chat username.

compg318 Guest

Text woul get hard to read etc...i say no

Tosan139 Guest

Default I love it

I like using messletters. I just started using it 3 weeks ago and it rocks.

Simply Guest

Hmm, I like this idea too and actually I agree with the fact that sometimes text is hard to read due to the chat box backgrounds.

And I use to use messletters.com a couple of months ago but now I use the ''Character Map'', It has much variety of different texts. :]

Lightbulb Reply to Ackirbachu

Well in some cases yes, people are always wanting chatroom text changes alot and want to be able to change there chatroom fonts, you coul'd instead maybe instead making it a chatroom thing maybe make it a subscibers feature where they can choose the colour font they want, but shorten the range of colours down a little.

My Xat Names:
    FusionCast (70709339)
    Stevoooooo (1325347)

compg318 Guest

umm How about for grouped chats or the main owner...w.e can only change the text color but for EVERYONE....this will solve the hard to read text in dark bgs