• Yes

13 65.00%
  • No

7 35.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free power!?

M1zw1z Guest

Default Free power!?

I think xat should give 1 free power but you can only have one of them powers not loads

Plz vote

It would be very nice but it will never happen

Sixaxis Guest

Yea it would be nice but it's 100% never gonna happen. One reason for this is that someone could just make 20+ different user accounts to get one free power for each until they got them all, then trade it all to one account.

Banned[Alan] Guest

Default Bad idea.

I agree with Sixaxis.
    This sounds like a good idea, but it's not.
    People could keep making xat accounts, and get all of the powers, then trade them to their main xat account.

Sorry.

Default Free powers

Well, I agree that receiving powers for free would be rewarding. Maybe it should be for people who can be trusted. On the other hand, it wouldn’t be a good idea because people would most likely trade them, like Alan said, to other accounts, or even copy them to another account.

Catrina Guest

It's just about having a lot, but think before you made this thread... Is there EVER something FREE? So think about it...

colin Guest

same thig with from the person 2 posts above me say if someone got a purple they kept making accounts

є∂gє Guest

Eh who needs free powers. Its better to not get free powers because later in life what's free?

Beta Guest

Free powers would cause chaos and ruin the purpose for xats. Horrible idea no offense.

є∂gє Guest

I also personally think "powers" have ruined xat. All I see now are people begging for days/xats/powers and it seems like if you have subscriber days you gain a lot more respect than someone with nothing. I liked the older days and now it just seems like greedy city.
    Last edited by є∂gє; 09-21-2009 at 08:42 PM.