xat  

Thread: Xat Trade

Default Xat Trade

What A Horriable Mod, LMFAO

Ok So Im Selling Nopc for 10 days right? And The guy puts 10 xats..
    So like i normally do, I screen shot...

And Then, I Pc A Mod.. A Guess What He Tells Me?

Chrisss, You are responsiable for this
    Dario (3942935)

chrisss Guest

Hmm! Accidents do happen-so they have to ask that. I would have liked to seen more of the convo after that point. Like did you in fact tell them and have them change it? Did they? It is virtually impossible to tell what transpired from that, Dario. I see that everyday. Its virtually impossible to scam in trade. My mod did exactly what I want them to do-ask all questions first to make sure. Its not nice to label someone a scammer without solid proof. Not saying that you did-but we also see fake screenies everyday. Next time-be sure to not crop it also.

Sixaxis Guest

Well Dario he could've just misunderstood considering it didn't look like he was very good at speaking/understanding English and considering the name he's using. Wow this topic just made me want to go to Trade..

Tosan139 Guest

Are you calling Brandon a horrible mod? I disagree and I have to say he was right. You didn't have enough evidence and this could of been an easy mistake.

Not everything is a scam, some things are accidental.

He did the right thing >.> It's amazing what people think is scamming now...Accidents happen. And if you don't like it, why can't you just say 'Oh, you put it in the wrong box?' or leave?

Quote Originally Posted by Dario View Post
    What A Horriable Mod, LMFAO

Ok So Im Selling Nopc for 10 days right? And The guy puts 10 xats..
    So like i normally do, I screen shot...

And Then, I Pc A Mod.. A Guess What He Tells Me?

Chrisss, You are responsiable for this