xat  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chat won't load!

Default Chat won't load!

A few days ago (I've been trying to fix my problem ever since) I got on the chat I usually go to:

http://xat.com/sleccrvip

And the chat simply wouldn't load, there were no error messages. It comes up black, with the sunglasses smile, as so: But only loads one tiny fraction.

I'm a rather computer smart person & have tried many different things such as deleteing my cache 1,000 times as well as installing Adobe Flash PLayer 10 2,000 times (not litterally, of course.)

Anyone have any ideas? ... I'd really appreciate them all ...

The chatbox may be only half loaded..
    this rarely happens but can be annoying press shift when refreshing if this doesnt work just say and ill try to figure out what else could be causeing the problem

also try clearing your cache this may help =]

-James-

Well, it's still like that, messed up. eveyting on the page loads, but nevemind i guess... there's nothing coul even think of. Other than when I go to make a comment, i think it says that can't because of my browser. I have Windows Internt Explorer, thoughs.

Try using another browser or something.. I was able to go on your chat just fine.

best advice i can give you is to go to xat.com/support and tell them your problem under glitches

sorry i cannot help

ScreamingWhispers Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lashflash View Post
    Well, it's still like that, messed up. eveyting on the page loads, but nevemind i guess... there's nothing coul even think of. Other than when I go to make a comment, i think it says that can't because of my browser. I have Windows Internt Explorer, thoughs.
    i believe internet explorer is the only one that works with the commnets below the chatbox... this has nothing to do with the page loading.

i had a problem with xat loading as well a little while ago but it wasnt anything serious i believe my broswer was a bit faulty.

i used another browser and xat opened just fine. try another browser like bribri said aka opera, google chrome, firefox

btw this sounds like an internet problem to me. perhaps ur internet is slow or acting up.

did u try restarting your computer?

i hope things work out

i wonder how you takean html code and convert it to BBCODE, if thats possible.

& well i cant change the browser, i'd get in loads of trouble.

well.. thanks anyway, i suppose. i've been on xat for nine months, fairly from a day to day basis, it's never done this *shrug*.

Arrow

The same thing has happened to me. All I did was close down Firefox and then open it again.
    Smooth seas do not make a skillful sailor.

Sixaxis Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lashflash View Post
    i wonder how you takean html code and convert it to BBCODE, if thats possible.

& well i cant change the browser, i'd get in loads of trouble.

well.. thanks anyway, i suppose. i've been on xat for nine months, fairly from a day to day basis, it's never done this *shrug*.
    Lol, this link here does it-- http://www.seabreezecomputers.com/html2bbcode/

-----Post will be edited within one hour-----

Thumbs up Ok

This has happened to me before. But what i did was just lock my computer, close firefox, unlock my computer, and open firefox. This worked.